Reservations are highly recommended and can be made over the phone by calling (906) 723-2251 or in person at the Golf Shop. When making your reservation, please note the following:
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- A valid credit card is required to hold a reservation.
- To give all guests the opportunity to play, we will attempt to pair players into foursomes whenever possible.
- A party of 5 would be booked as a threesome and a twosome, with the understanding that each of these may be paired to fill out foursomes for each tee time.
- Cancellations and modifications must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a payment penalty.
- Tee times that are canceled or left unreduced inside of 24 hours are subject to be charged to the credit card provided when the reservation was made.
- Golfers are encouraged to call the Golf Shop (906) 723-2251 to cancel or modify party size, even if you are inside the 24-hour window.
Rain Check Policies
In the event of inclement weather, the course may close down play for a period of time or for the entire day. Should play be stopped with extended delays or closure of the course occurs, a rain check will be issued. Rain checks will be dated to expire one year from the date of issue.
- 1-5 holes: 18 hole rain check
- 6-13 holes: 9 hole rain check
- 14-18 holes: No rain check
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reserved time to allow for check-in and cart assignment.
- Golf cart rental is required and is included as part of the green/stay and play fees. Walkers, pull/push carts and private golf carts are not permitted.
- Non-player riders are permitted providing room on the cart is available. There is a limit of two carts per foursome. A nominal cart fee-will be applied to each non-player rider.
- Young children and pets are not permitted on the course as spectators or passengers.
- Proper golf attire is required on the course and in all practice areas:
- Turtleneck or shirt with collar.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes.
- Hemmed shorts providing they are no shorter than 4″ above the knee.
- Golf slacks or denim jeans providing they are not frayed or have any holes.
- Personal coolers and all types of food/beverage storage devices, are not permitted on the course.
- All players must register in the Golf Shop prior to play. Each player will be issued a receipt which they will surrender to the course Starter prior to their designated tee time.
- USGA rules govern all play except for the following local rules:
- Course boundary fence is considered out-of-bounds.
- Ball hit into long fescue grass can be played as lateral hazard.
- Drop area on #15 is on the island.
- Red stakes = lateral hazard while yellow stakes = water hazard
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- Keep golf carts out of the non-mowed areas (long fescue).
- Affix ball marks, repair divots and rake bunkers.
- In the event of inclement weather (lightening, severe storms) cease play and seek shelter immediately.
- Recommended tee use is as follows:
- Black: Men with handicap of 4 and under
- Blue: Men with handicap of 12 and under
- White: Men with handicap of 13 and up
- Gold: Senior men and women (handicap 10 and under)
- Red: Women